Tour Name: Mahinda
$ 600 / per person
Best week of last decade ?
This tour can be named as the personality of Sri Lanka. Tour brings to you 2500 years of proud culture and its stunning engineering and artworks, natural harmonies such as Waterfalls, Wild parks and Crystal beaches and so much more. In this trip we bring you close to the Sri Lankan way of life where you feel the cultural shock through out the tour and also the unique natural treasures that cannot be matched from anywhere else you travel.
DepartureFrom your Airport to Sri Lanka
Departure TimeTo be in Sri Lanka Early Morning
Return TimeEvening time on 3rd day
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, when sightseeing. At temples, would be same for guys and girls, that is shoulders and legs covered, no hats, and shoes to be taken off.
IncludedAccommodationAll TransfersBreakfastDinnerEntrance Fees at All SightsSpecialized Transport Services( ie.: Train, boat)Village Safari
Not IncludedAirplane TransportLunchPersonal GuideTravel Insurance
Day 1: Dambulla Cave Temple
- Arrival to Colombo airport, meet our representative and tour Chauffeur; then transfer to Dambulla.
- Visit the Dambulla Cave temple and Golden temple. Which is one of most sacred and ancient temples in the Island.
- At completion, go on an epic Wildlife safari tour to Minneriya park.
Day 2: Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress
- Visit the most awaited moment of the tour, The Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress. This 600 ft tall gigantic boulder dominating the entire landscape has an unprecedented history to learn on the way to top!
- Visit a spice garden on the way, consists with unique spices and Ayurveda herbs.
- Visit a Cultural show, which consists with traditional music and dances that mesmerizes you with a strong cultural wave.
Day 3: Tooth Relic Temple & Ella Train Ride
- Visit the most honored Tooth relic Temple of Kandy.
- Be blessed by the charm of the holy temple and witness the tooth relic casket, which is once in a life time experience.
- At completion, catch the train to Ella mountain village from Kandy; and enjoy the World's most scenic train ride!
Day 4: Ella & Diyaluma Waterfall
- At Ella mountain village, visit the famous 9 arch bridge.
- Hike up to the little Adam's peak to witness the beauty of mother nature in an angle of 360 degrees.
- At completion, go for an epic trek to the top of Island's second tallest waterfall; Diyaluma!
Day 5 : Safari Day
- Explore the Yala park the entire day!
Day 6 : Beach Day
- Spend the day by the amazing down south beach.
- Visit a Turtle hatchery and witness the birth of tiny turtle cubs which satisfies you the most.
- Explore the Mighty Dutch fortress that dominates the entire Galle city.
Day 7 : Colombo shopping
- Return to Colombo and go for souvenir shopping.
- After a final Lunch, transfer to airport for the departure.
*** END OF TOUR ***