Tour Name: Gajaba
$ 780 / per person
Sensation of Sri Lanka?
This 7 day is the best time for you to learn many things about wild life, about Dolphins and Whales, more than 2500 years old history that related to every corner of the world and of course about one of Asia’s strongest and friendliest culture; Sri Lankan. We cover half of Island’s most important attractions and bring you close the local culture which will mesmerize you not only throughout the tour, but also a life time memory.
DepartureFrom your Airport to Sri Lanka
Departure TimeTo be in Sri Lanka Early Morning
Return TimeEvening time on 7th day
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, when sightseeing. At temples, would be same for guys and girls, that is shoulders and legs covered, no hats, and shoes to be taken off.
IncludedAccommodationAll TransfersBreakfastDinnerEntrance Fees at All SightsPersonal GuideSpecialized Transport Services( ie.: Train, boat)Village Safari
Not IncludedAirplane TransportLunchTravel Insurance
Day 1: Colombo tour
- Arrival to Colombo airport, meet our representative and tour Chauffeur; then transfer to Colombo.
- Go on an epic city tour of Capital of Sri Lanka and elevate up to the highest man made structure in all of South Asia, the astonishing Lotus Tower!
- At completion, transfer to Wilpattu park boarder for night stay.
Day 2: Wilpattu National Park
- Wilpattu park Safari day!
Day 3 : Whales Watching
- Cruise the west Indian ocean exploring the gentle giants on planet, the blue Whale!
- At completion, get your surfing lessons right or master your skills at perfect waves.
- Spend the evening by the crystal beach in a perfect sunset view.
Day 4 : Sigiriya Lion Rock & Dambulla Cave Temple
- Visit the most awaited moment of the tour, The Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress. This 600 ft tall gigantic boulder dominating the entire landscape has an unprecedented history to learn on the way to top!
- At completion, go on an epic village tour by authentic Sri Lankan mobility options; Tuk tuk, Bullock cart and a lake canoe.
- Visit the great Dambulla cave temple complex in the evening and mesmerized by the charming arts and crafts that were structured 1000 years ago.
Day 5: Polonnaruwa Kingdom
- Visit the Mighty Polonnaruwa kingdom and witness one of largest & detailed ruined palace complex in all of South Asia.
- At completion, go on an Elephant exploration Safari to Minneriya Park.
Day 6: Rivers Turn
- Visit Sri Lanka's one of greatest & most scenic bio habitat; The Reverse Turn stretch.
- At completion, visit a Ayurvedic spice garden & witness plants that are known as spices and medical wanders.
- Reach the Kandy region and attend to a local cultural show that consist with traditional dances & music.
Day 7 : Tooth Relic Temple of Lord Buddha
- Visit Sri Lanka's most sacred temple; the Tooth relic temple which contains one of Tooth of Lord Buddha himself.
- At completion, go on a Bazaar tour in Kandy and shop for Gems, Jewelries & souvenirs to make the tour life time memorable.
- Pack luggage and return to Airport for the departure.
*** END OF TOUR ***