Tour Name: Asela
$ 850 / per person ( Scheduled for minimum of 2 persons)
Enjoy the Tropical nature…
This 5 day break is all about Sri Lanka’s stunning nature & wild life. Not only the tropical wilderness inside vast forests, but also wilderness beyond the boarders as we take you to the Indian ocean to witness the biggest living animal on earth, the Blue Whale! Tour is organized with safaris inside Yala park, leisure time in some of most beautiful beaches, whales watching tours and one of a kind experience from on top of Sri Lanka’s tallest waterfall!
DepartureFrom your Airport to Sri Lanka
Departure TimeTo be in Sri Lanka Early Morning
Return TimeEvening time on 3rd day
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, when sightseeing. At temples, would be same for guys and girls, that is shoulders and legs covered, no hats, and shoes to be taken off.
IncludedAccommodationAll TransfersBreakfastDinnerEntrance Fees at All SightsPersonal GuideSpecialized Transport Services( ie.: Train, boat)Village Safari
Not IncludedAirplane TransportLunchTravel Insurance
Day 1: Colombo Capital
- Arrival to Colombo airport, meet our representative and tour Chauffeur; then transfer to Colombo.
- Go on an epic city tour of Capital of Sri Lanka.
- At completion, transfer to Galle; the place where crystal beaches belong.
Day 2: Whales Watching
- Go for the most awaited activity of the tour; Amazing Whales expedition in Middle of Indian Ocean.
- At completion, spend the rest of the day by the crystal blue Mirissa beach which is known as one of top on Sri Lanka's beach list.
- Experience one of a life time candle light dinner. Sit by the Indian Ocean; barefoot in the sand and hair under the stars.
Day 3: Yala Safari
- Explore Galle Dutch fortress.
- Transfer to Thissa village, boarder of Yala national park.
- Visit Blow hole beach and Wewurukannala temple on the way.
- At Yala, go for an evening Safari ride.
Day 4: SAfari Day
- Explore the Yala park the entire day!
Day 5: Upper Diyaluma Waterfall
- Pack the luggage and return.
- Visit the World famous Upper Diyaluma waterfall on the way.
- After the trek, return to the Airport for the departure.
*** END OF TOUR ***