Tour Name: Wijaya
$ 350 / per person
Weekend cultural triangle trip…
When it comes to Island’s history, it out stands almost most countries in the world.This tour is focused directly to explore Island’s fascinating history. Filled with It’s ancient palaces, fortresses, 1000 year old temples, civil engineering marvels and places where Asia’s most bloody battles took place. This is a best weekend you will hope to spend with a luxurious but also an easy budget at the same time.
DepartureFrom your Airport to Sri Lanka
Departure TimeTo be in Sri Lanka Early Morning
Return TimeEvening time on 3rd day
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, when sightseeing. At temples, would be same for guys and girls, that is shoulders and legs covered, no hats, and shoes to be taken off.
IncludedAccommodationAll TransfersBreakfastDinnerEntrance Fees at All SightsPersonal GuideSpecialized Transport Services( ie.: Train, boat)Village Safari
Not IncludedAirplane TransportLunchTravel Insurance
Day 1: Dambulla Cave Temple
- Arrival to Colombo airport, meet our representative and tour Chauffeur; then transfer to Dambulla.
- Visit the Dambulla Cave temple and Golden temple. Which is one of most sacred and ancient temples in the Island.
- At completion, go on a village Safari tour consists with rides on bullock cart, tuk-tuks, lake ride on a canoe and eventually the experience of a natural Sri Lankan village home.
Day 2: Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress
- Visit the most awaited moment of the tour, The Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress. This 600 ft tall gigantic boulder dominating the entire landscape has an unprecedented history to learn on the way to top!
- Visit a spice garden on the way, consists with unique spices and Ayurveda herbs.
- Visit a Cultural show, which consists with traditional music and dances that mesmerizes you with a strong cultural wave.
Day 3: Tooth Relic Temple of Buddha
- Visit the most honored Tooth relic Temple of Kandy.
- Be blessed by the charm of the holy temple and witness the tooth relic casket, which is once in a life time experience.
- After a final lunch, transfer to the airport for the departure.
*** END OF TOUR ***