Tour Name: Thissa
$ 350 / per person ( Scheduled for minimum of 2 persons)
Quick break to the crystal beaches…
One of main treasures Sri Lanka has to offer is its crystal clear blue beaches circling the entire land. If you want to get the best views of Indian Ocean, down south Sri Lanka is the view point. This 3 day break brings you to the heart of down south and lure there to witness the calm and beauty of an ocean that mother nature has given us. Not only that, tour includes a whale watching tour which brings you to in to the Indian ocean to encounter the largest animal on planet, the Blue Whale!
DepartureFrom your Airport to Sri Lanka Airport (CMB)
Departure TimeTo be in Sri Lanka Early Morning
Return TimeEvening time on 3rd day
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, when sightseeing. At temples, would be same for guys and girls, that is shoulders and legs covered, no hats, and shoes to be taken off.
IncludedAccommodationAll TransfersBreakfastDinnerEntrance Fees at All SightsPersonal GuideSpecialized Transport Services( ie.: Train, boat)
Not IncludedAirplane TransportLunchTravel InsuranceVillage Safari
Day 1: Colombo Capital
- Arrival to Colombo airport, meet our representative and tour Chauffeur; then transfer to Colombo.
- Go on an epic city tour of Capital of Sri Lanka.
- At completion, transfer to Mirissa; the surf village by the beach.
Day 2: Whales Watching
- Go for the most awaited activity of the tour; Amazing Whales expedition in Middle of Indian Ocean.
- At completion, spend the rest of the day by the crystal blue Mirissa beach which is known as one of top on Sri Lanka's beach list.
- Experience one of a life time candle light dinner. Sit by the Indian Ocean; barefoot in the sand and hair under the stars.
Day 3: Galle Dutch Fortress
- Visit the Mighty Dutch fortress built in 15th century.
- At completion, visit a turtle hatchery and witness the hatch of tiny turtles and behaviors of the creatures which satisfies you the most.
- After a final lunch, transfer to the airport for the departure.
*** END OF TOUR ***