Tour Name: Gamunu
$ 2000 / per person
Sri Lanka Explained..
This tour is one of our best offers in terms of attractions, activities and luxury. Because tour has touched all top attractions, most memorable & joyful activities and of course some of best hotels and resorts to stay overnight in the island. In this ten days of time, you will get to experience the strong & vibrant culture of Sri Lanka, the real tropical spirit of an Island nation and of course some of World renowned resorts to relax mind body and soul.
DepartureFrom your Airport to Sri Lanka
Departure TimeTo be in Sri Lanka Early Morning
Return TimeAs flight schedules on 10th day
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, when sightseeing. At temples, would be same for guys and girls, that is shoulders and legs covered, no hats, and shoes to be taken off.
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastPersonal Guide
Not IncludedAccommodationAll TransfersDinnerEntrance Fees at All SightsLunchSpecialized Transport Services( ie.: Train, boat)Travel InsuranceVillage Safari
Day 1: Cave Temple & Sigiriya Lion Rock
- Arrival to Colombo airport, meet our representative and tour Chauffeur; then transfer to Dambulla.
- Visit the Dambulla Cave temple and Golden temple. Which is one of most sacred and ancient temples in the Island.
- Visit the most awaited moment of the tour, The Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress. This 600 ft tall gigantic boulder dominating the entire landscape has an unprecedented history to learn on the way to top!
Day 2: Tooth Relic Temple
- Visit the most honored Tooth relic Temple of Kandy.
- Be amazed by the charm of the holy temple and witness the tooth relic casket, which is once in a life time experience.
- Visit a spice garden on the way to Kandy region.
- Attend to a cultural show that consist with Sri Lankan traditional music & dances.
Day 3: Ella Train ride
- Get an experience in World's one of most scenic train rides. Catch the train to Ella from Kandy and enjoy a unique train ride experience through Island's most scenic site.
Day 4 : Ella day
- Hike up to the little Adam's peak to witness the beauty of mother nature in an angle of 360 degrees.
- At Ella mountain village, visit the famous Insta hotspot; 9 arch bridge.
- Spend the evening at a perfectly crafted waterfall with a chilling bath: Ravana Falls.
Day 5: Diyaluma Water fall day
- Most awaited activity of the trip! Trek to the top of Sri Lanka's 2nd tallest waterfall.
- Reveal how amazingly waterfalls work.
- After, trek up to Sri Lanka's most gorgeous water fall; The Upper Diyaluma waterfall and after enough of absorbing the beauty, have a bath in the natural pool area.
Day 6 : Elephant Safari Tour
- Go on an epic Safari in Island's most Elephant dense forest. The Udawalawa park!
- Transfer to Yala park boarder village and spend the evening by the nature resort.
Day 7 : Yala Safari Day
- Explore the Yala park the entire day!
- At completion transfer to Mirissa; village by the crystal blue island's most beautiful coastal region.
Day 8: Mirissa Beach Day Relaxing
- Spend the entire day by the Crystal blue Mirissa Beach under the coconut shades with a chilling drink.
Day 9 : Whales Watching
- Go for the most awaited activity of the tour; Amazing Whales expedition in Middle of Indian Ocean.
- At completion, spend the rest of the day by the crystal blue Mirissa beach.
- Experience one last one of a life time candle light dinner. Sit by the Indian Ocean; barefoot in the sand and under the stars.
Day 10 : Galle Fortress & Turtles
- Leave Mirissa beach and Visit Galle city.
- Explore the Mighty Dutch Fortress Built in 15th Century.
- At completion, visit a turtle hatchery and witness the hatch of tiny turtles and behaviors of the creatures which satisfies you the most.
- Transfer to Airport for the departure.
*** END OF TOUR ***