Abhaya: 5 Days/ 4 Nights
Personality of Sri Lanka…
Sri Lanka is a country with diverse treasures gifted from mother nature and culture that was seasoning for 1000 years from traditions all over the World. This dynamic tour is filled with highly rated cultural and religious attractions. After experiencing the truly mind blowing culture be relaxed by the Indian Ocean attending many activities such as Whales watching, Turtles watching, relaxed and lovely beach time and loads of fun activities.
DepartureFrom your Airport to Sri Lanka
Departure TimeTo be in Sri Lanka Early Morning
Return TimeEvening time on 3rd day
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, when sightseeing. At temples, would be same for guys and girls, that is shoulders and legs covered, no hats, and shoes to be taken off.
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastPersonal Guide
Not IncludedAccommodationAll TransfersDinnerEntrance Fees at All SightsLunchSpecialized Transport Services( ie.: Train, boat)Travel InsuranceVillage Safari
Day 1: Dambulla Cave Temple
- Arrival to Colombo airport, meet our representative and tour Chauffeur; then transfer to Dambulla.
- Visit the Dambulla Cave temple and Golden temple. Which is one of most sacred and ancient temples in the Island.
- At completion, go on a village Safari tour consists with rides on bullock cart, tuk-tuks, lake ride on a canoe and arrive to a typical Sri Lankan village home.
Day 2: Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress
- Visit the most awaited moment of the tour, The Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress. This 600 ft tall gigantic boulder dominating the entire landscape has an unprecedented history to learn on the way to top!
- Visit a spice garden on the way, consists with unique spices and Ayurveda herbs.
- Visit a Cultural show, which consists with traditional music and dances that mesmerizes you with a strong cultural wave.
Day 3: Tooth Relic Temple of Buddha
- Visit the most honored Tooth relic Temple of Kandy.
- Be amazed by the charm of the holy temple and witness the tooth relic casket, which is once in a life time experience.
- Visit Ambuluwawa view point.
- At completion, transfer to Mirissa beach village in southern coast.
Day 4 : Whales Watching & Mirissa Beach
- Go for the most awaited activity of the tour; Amazing Whales expedition in Middle of Indian Ocean.
- At completion, spend the rest of the day by the crystal blue Mirissa beach which is known as one of top on Sri Lanka's beach list.
- Experience one of a life time candle light dinner. Sit by the Indian Ocean; barefoot in the sand and hair under the stars.
Day 05 : Galle Dutch Fortress
- Leave Mirissa beach and Visit Galle city.
- Explore the Mighty Dutch Fortress Built in 15th Century.
- At completion, visit a turtle hatchery and witness the hatch of tiny turtles and behaviors of the creatures which satisfies you the most.
- After a final lunch, transfer to the airport for the departure.
*** END OF TOUR ***