Ravana : 14 Days / 13 Nights
Golden route of Sri Lanka…
The beauty of mother nature of Sri Lanka & its golden written history cannot be better explained as reveals in this life long 2 weeks. This tour takes you to all the top attractions which will give you the biggest cultural shocks of your lifetime and wildlife which you never witnessed before. You will be taught the history of Sri Lanka compared to history of the world and let you to reveal the richness of the culture the isle was raised. Also you will be brought closest to the wildlife encounters inside lush tropical jungles leaving you mesmerizing memories for life.
DepartureFrom your Airport to Sri Lanka
Departure TimeTo be in Sri Lanka Early Morning
Return TimeDepend on Flight time on 14th day
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, when sightseeing. At temples, would be same for guys and girls, that is shoulders and legs covered, no hats, and shoes to be taken off.
IncludedAccommodationAll TransfersBreakfastDinnerEntrance Fees at All SightsPersonal GuideSpecialized Transport Services( ie.: Train, boat)Village Safari
Not IncludedAirplane TransportLunchTravel Insurance
Day 1: Dambulla Cave Temple
- Arrival to Colombo airport, meet our representative and tour Chauffeur; then transfer to Dambulla.
- Visit the Dambulla Cave temple and Golden temple. Which is one of most sacred and ancient temples in the Island.
- At completion, go on an epic Safari tour to witness hundreds of Elephants in Minneriya park.
Day 2: Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress
- Visit the most awaited moment of the tour, The Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress. This 600 ft tall gigantic boulder dominating the entire landscape has an unprecedented history to learn on the way to top!
- At completion, go on a village Safari tour consists with rides on bullock cart, tuk-tuks, lake ride on a canoe and arrive to a typical Sri Lankan village home.
Day 3: Kingdom of Polonnaruwa
- Visit the Mighty Polonnaruwa kingdom and witness one of largest & detailed ruined palace complex in all of South Asia.
Day 4: Tooth Relic Temple
- Visit the most honored Tooth relic Temple of Kandy.
- Be amazed by the charm of the holy temple and witness the tooth relic casket, which is once in a life time experience.
- Visit a spice garden on the way to Kandy region.
- Attend to a cultural show that consist with Sri Lankan traditional music & dances.
Day 5: Ella Train ride
- Get an experience in World's one of most scenic train rides. Catch the train to Ella from Kandy and enjoy a unique train ride experience through Island's most scenic site.
- At Ella mountain village, visit the famous Insta hotspot; 9 arch bridge.
Day 6 : Ella day
- Hike up to the little Adam's peak to witness the beauty of mother nature in an angle of 360 degrees.
- Visit Horton plains. Witness rarest environmental features, the World's end drop, Baker's water fall and witness the start of 6 main rivers of Sri Lanka.
Day 7 : Diyaluma Water fall day
- Most awaited activity of the trip! Trek to the top of Sri Lanka's 2nd tallest waterfall.
- Reveal how amazingly waterfalls work.
- After, trek up to Sri Lanka's most gorgeous water fall; The Upper Diyaluma waterfall and after enough of absorbing the beauty, have a bath in the natural pool area.
Day 8 : Yala Safari Day
- Explore the Yala park the entire day!
Day 9 : Yala Safari Day
- Explore the Yala park the entire day! searching for Leopards.
- Transfer to Mirissa beach village by the sun set.
Day 10 : Whales Watching
- Go for the most awaited activity of the tour; Amazing Whales expedition in Middle of Indian Ocean.
- At completion, spend the rest of the day by the crystal blue Mirissa beach which is known as one of top on Sri Lanka's beach list.
- Experience one of a life time candle light dinner. Sit by the Indian Ocean; barefoot in the sand and under the stars.
Day 11 : Mirissa Beach Day Relaxing
- Spend the entire day by the Crystal blue Mirissa Beach under the coconut shades with a chilling drink.
Day 12 : Galle Fortress & Turtles
- Leave Mirissa beach and Visit Galle city.
- Explore the Mighty Dutch Fortress Built in 15th Century.
- At completion, visit a turtle hatchery and witness the hatch of tiny turtles and behaviors of the creatures which satisfies you the most.
Day 13 : Colombo Tour
- Least but not least all all! Explore the Colombo Capital.
- Visit the charming Gangaramaya temple.
- Visit the newly made Lotus Tower which is South Asia's tallest structure and witness the beauty of Sri Lanka from an eagle eye view.
- Shop for Souvenirs to keep the Isle through out lifetime memories.
Day 14 : Departure
- Transfer to airport for the departure.
*** END OF TOUR ***